Arts House - Introduce Yourself
Submissions closed at 12:00PM 12 October 2021 (AEDT
Welcome to the Arts House, Introduce Yourself online service powered by SmartyGrants.
This is a form to tell us about you and the things that you do. If you already know someone at Arts House, you won’t need to introduce yourself! Please feel free to email them directly with your ideas.
There is no closing date for Introduce Yourself. The Arts House creative team meets four times a year to look at these introductions and if there’s a connection to future Arts House programmes a member of the team will get in touch.
If you are a first time user to the City of Melbourne's SmartyGrant portal, you will need to register as a new user.
- If you need technical help using this form, the SmartyGrants staff are available to assist you. Contact SmartyGrants help desk on 03 9320 6888 during business hours or email email@example.com and quote your application reference number. Users can also refer to the SmartyGrants help guide SmartyGrants help guide.
- For queries about the Introduce Yourself please email Arts House
Saving your form:
- Continually press ‘save’ as you work on your form.
- If you wish to leave a partially completed form, press 'save' and log out. When you log back in, click on ‘my applications’ at the top of the screen to find your form.
- You can also download your form before completed as a PDF by pressing the ‘download’ button at the bottom of the application navigation panel.
Submitting your form:
- Review your information. You will not be able to submit until all the compulsory questions are completed.
- Press ‘submit’ once you have reviewed and you are happy with your information. Once you have submitted, no further editing or uploading of support materials is possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your submitted information.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email then your form has not been received and you may not have pressed the ‘submit’ button.
When will you hear from Arts House:
- If we are interested in the project or require further information from you, we will contact you and we may request you come in for a meeting to discuss your project further.
- Our programming decision cycles vary from 6 months to 2 years, so we may not contact you straight away.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback on projects that do not become part of the Arts House presentation program.