2023-24 ACIP 2 year partnership
Submissions are now being accepted.
Submissions close at 5:00PM 5 September 2022 (AEST
Welcome to the City of Melbourne online grant application service, powered by SmartyGrants.
IMPORTANT: Please read information below to assist you in completing your application online.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Visit the website for all the details and read the guidelines thoroughly before commencing an application.
- For queries about the guidelines or questions in this form, please contact us on 03 9658 8430 during business hours or email email@example.com quoting your application number.
- If you need technical assistance with using this form, download the SmartyGrants Help Guide for Applicants or check out the Applicant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
NAVIGATING THE APPLICATION FORM
- You may begin anywhere in the application form. Please ensure you save as you go.
- On every screen page you will find a 'form navigation' contents box. Click the links to jump directly to the page you want.
- You can also click 'next page' or 'previous page' on the top or bottom of each page to move forward or backward through the application.
- If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press 'save' and log out. When you log back in and click on the 'my submissions' link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
- You can also download any application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the 'download' button located at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
- Uploading attachments is very simple, but requires you to have the documents saved on your computer or storage device.
- You need to allow enough time for each file to upload before trying to attach another file. Files can be up to 25MB each, however we strongly recommend trying to keep files to a maximum of 5MB each – the larger the file, the longer the upload time.
APPLYING AS AN ORGANISATION OR GROUP
A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working in the application at a time or your changes will be lost. Ensure you save as you go.
Most internet browsers (including Firefox v2.0 and above; Safari; and Google Chrome) have spell checking facilities built in – you can switch this function on or off by adjusting your browser settings.
- A 'review and submit' button is at the bottom of the navigation panel. You will need to review your application before you can submit it.
- Once you have reviewed your application you can submit it by clicking on 'submit' at the top of the screen or on the navigation panel. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed.
- Once you have submitted your application, no further editing or uploading of support materials is possible.
- When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted (hint: also check your spam folder).